Make the Shot that Counts
Long range shooting focusing on long range, high and low angles and varying weather conditions.
This course is a combination of academic and skill-based training. Students will spend 5 hours in the classroom and 4 1/2 days in the field employing skills.
- Fundamentals of precision rifle shooting to a distance of 800 meters
- Range and wind estimation
- Incorporating atmospherics into ballistic calculations
- High angle (25–35 degrees) shooting at elevations of 6500′
- Multiple target engagements involving relevant tactical scenarios
- Moving targets and leads
- Team firing techniques
- Designated Marksmanship Course
Call the Peak for equipment requirements/prerequisites.